What you need:
- 3 Peony blooms cut 8 inches
- 5 pink Roses cut 8 inches
- 2 Mini Green Hydrangeas or Hortensia cut 8 inches
- 1-2 Camellia stems with buds cut 8 inches (I cut these from my yard)
- 1-2 Lemon leaf stems cut 8 inches (I cut these from my yard)
- 1 Tea leaf to wrap inside of vase (I cut this from my yard)
- small roundish vase 3 1/8 inch opening, 4.5 inches H, 4 inch diameter
- a small bag a clear flat marbles
Rated: Easy Arrangement
This is the perfect small arrangement for a centerpiece, or to give to a friend. It is easy to make. The tea leaf inside the glass vase gives it a finished modern look.
It is the first week in January and these beautiful Peonies are out. The color is cheerful and they have a fresh smell. The color of the roses seem to perfectly complement the Peonies, and they are accented with lime green Hortensia or Mini Green Hydrangea.
This arrangement is small, compact, and lovely. Are you ready? This one is easy.