What you need:
- 1 bunch red Tulips cut 12" long
- 4 -5 Iris cut 12" long
- 3 bunches Daffodils cut 12" long
- 1 Hurricane lamp vase (with glass bottom)9.5 inch Diam. x 11.5 inch H
- 2 bags Decorative Filler rocks, 2 lbs. per bag(these came from Michael's)
- 1 battery operated set of String Lights (these were Copper Micro LED 25 bulbs)
- pruning sheers
Rated: Easy Arrangement
Its Spring and looking at this arrangement makes you remember catching fireflies in jars, except the tiny lights you wrap among the flowers won't fly away. The silvery LED Micro Lights give a sculptural affect to this arrangement. The tulips swirling in the Hurricane Lamp Vase make you feel you are looking into a world like "Fern Gully: The Last Rainforest" (remember Batty...oops, don't bump into the glass).
Its easy to make, but you must lean the stems to the right and rest the flowers on the lip of the vase. Let's go to work.