with a Fresh Garland lit with Fairy Lights
What you need:
- 1 six foot long fresh pine garland
- 1 box warm LED lights 6 foot length Here's a similar one: Click here
- 1 Hurricane vase 10.25 inches H with 7.5 inches opening Here's a similar one: Click here
- 1 nine inch LEMAX Flocked and lit Christmas tree Here's a similar one: Click here
- 2 AA batteries
- 1 Celebrate It Merry Mini sleigh (Michael's)
- 1 Celebrate It Merry Mini bird bath Here's a similar one: Click here
- 1 pkg. Buffalo Frosty Snow Click here
- ornament hooks
- wire cutters
Rated: Easy Arrangement
Most children are fascinated with little things, and if we were to be honest, most adults still are too. This holiday centerpiece is great because you can look through the glass and into this tiny snow scene with a lit Christmas tree, snow, a red sled and a fountain with a red cardinal perched on the side of it. You can see the snow scene and get really close to it, but it is contained in the tall hurricane vase.
Add to this a fresh garland and wire it with fairy lights, which are battery operated and you have some Christmas magic and wonder for your table.
If you have all of your supplies, let's begin. Do you believe in magic?