What you need:
- 9 stems white Spray Roses ( I cut Iceberg Roses from my Garden)
- 1 silver trumpet vase (mine was 7 3/8 inches H x 2.5 inches Diam. at the top)
- 1 silver baby cup (mine was 3 inches H x 2 5/8 inches Diam. at the top)
- 1 silver tray (mine was 13 inches Diam. with a 1.25 H. rim)
- part of a bag of clear flat marbles
Rated: Very Easy Arrangement
Don't you just love this little baby cup, especially the delicate handle? It is inscribed "Haworth Spencer Bray August 1, 1905". Can't you just see a little baby with a blond "Prince Valiant" hair cut, dressed in white cotton holding this baby cup? It is well paired with this delicate trumpet vase. White roses with the antique silver is simple, yet classic.
This arrangement is very easy. Take a shopping spree to your local second hand or antique store. See what you can find. Now cut your roses and you are ready to begin.