What you need:
- 1 bunch red spray roses cut 9 inches long
- 4 - 6 large red roses cut 7.5 - 8.5 inches long
- 3 stems red Hypericum Berries (Coffee Beans) cut 8.5 inches long
- 3 pieces Scotch Greens 2) cut 14 inches 1) cut 9 inches
- 3 pieces Cedar Pine cut 14 inches
- 2 pieces Frazier Fur cut into several 8" lengths (for a bright green accent in the front and back)
- Mercury Glass vase (mine was 6.5 inches H x 4 inches Diam.)
Rated: Easy Arrangement
This is a simple yet elegant arrangement that brings together the variations of color and pattern in a Mercury Glass chalis with the reds of the roses and Coffee Beans and the greens of pine cuttings. And of course, the greens come with their wonderful scent.
The chalis is deep and narrow enough that you don't need floral foam. A few snips and you are done. Do you have your greens? (mine came in a bunch from the grocery store.) Then get some roses and your container and you are ready.