What you need:
- 1 doz. David Austin 'Patience' (Auspastor) roses 9.5 - 11 "
- 1 doz. 'Garden Spirit' roses ( light pink and white with green edges-showy) 9.5 - 11"
- 7 showy pink roses from a garden bed 6.5 - 7.5 "
- 6 stems champagne stalk 16.5" long
- 'Seeded Eucalyptus' 4" front, 16" sides
- 1 bunch long stemmed 'Dusty Miller' 7" front, 9.5 - 16" top and sides
- 1 1/2 bricks wet pack floral foam
- a produce knife
- 18 gauge wire cut into thirds.
- a white classical urn 9" H x 7" Diam.
Rated: Intermediate Arrangement
David Austin Roses...give them just because...because of their beauty and incredible fragrance. Arrange them with 'Garden Spirit' roses. Accent them with pink roses from a friend's garden bed, stalk, 'Seeded Eucalyptus' leaves, and 'Dusty Miller'. The 'Seeded Eucalyptus' drapes beautifully over the white classical urn. The 'Dusty Miller' adds a velvet look and texture.
The stalk in this arrangement ( the champagne colored flowers on the sides) is used primarily as a soft structure, to build the arrangement out horizontally, so instead of being built up, this arrangement is built out with a rounded curve at the top. The hues in the pallet are very soft; soft grey greens, soft champagne pinks, pure whites, with a focal point of pink in front and in the back.
This arrangement could be used as the main arrangement for many types of events. It is romantic, refined, and symmetrically balanced. Well are you ready to build this? Fasten your seat belts, and here we go.