With a Rabbit, Butterfly, Bird and a Nest
What you need:
- 1 Hyacinth in a 6" plastic pot
- 1 vertical rabbit (mine was 8" T)
- 1 bird (5.5 " L)
- a 3.5" Diam. nest
- 3-4 eggs (1" - 1.5" L)
- a grapevine
- 1 bag Sheet Moss (found here)
- a baggie of Spanish Moss (found here)
- 3" butterfly
- 3 pheasant feathers (12" L) (found here)
Plant cost: $3.50
Rated: Easy Arrangement
This Spring arrangement has little lifelike animals, Peter Rabbit, a bird, a nest with eggs and a butterfly. It also has pheasant feathers because they look really cool. Dried grapevine and sheet grass add a natural feel, and the bulbs, eggs, and flowers exemplify nature's annual renewal.
If you have your supplies, let's begin.