What you need:
- 1 bunch yellow Daisies with green middles
- 2 stems yellow Spider Mums
- 1/2 bunch double headed Baby's Breath
- 3 stems Queen Anne Lace
- 1 wide mouthed "Mason jar" 6 3/8's inches H. (Mine is by Jardin.)
- 1) 6 3/8 inch H x 2.25 inch Diam. cylinder vase
- 1 Yd. 1/2 inch wide sheer green ribbon
- half a dozen fresh limes
- about 13.5 inches of burlap ribbon 2.75 inches wide.
- mini glue gun and glue sticks (99 cent store)
- fabric scissors
- pruning sheers
Rated: Easy Arrangement
This is a fun arrangement for fall with its bright yellows and whites accented by the lime green slices around the inside of the "Mason jar". The burlap ribbon speaks of fall and the sheer green ribbon repeats the green in the limes. You will use the small cylinder to keep the water for the flowers separate from the acidic water that the limes are in. Your flowers will thank you for that. If you have a cat like mine, the cat won't like it, because he won't be able to get his head down into the water to take a drink.
This is a bouquet that you will make holding in your hand. You will cut everything off at about 14.5 inches.
When you are done you can add some decorative gourds and a pumpkin to make a table display. Are you ready to make a Fall still life. Here we go.