What you need:
- 2 yellow Cymbidium Orchids
- several pieces of Fern
- 3 bunches Horsetail
- 1 pink Protea
- 1 orange Pincushion Protea
- 1 pink Decorative Pineapple
- 1 X-Large cylinder vase (5.5" Diam x 15.5"H)
- 1 small cylinder vase (3.25" Diam x 10"H)
- 1 narrow cylinder vase with a bubble (2.5"Diam x 10"H)
Price $18 excluding orchids & ferns
Rated: Very Easy
This exotic grouping is larger than life in person . When you are standing next to it, the blooms are literally in your face. These exotic flowers will last a very long time, but the water with the Decorative Pink Pineapple, pink Protea, and orange Pincushion Protea will have to be changed more often. These will make a dramatic display in your entry way or on a buffet table.
Cymbiduim Orchids are in bloom in Southern California. My friend let me cut these beautiful yellow orchids that she grows in her yard. And once you purchase the glass cylinders you will be able to use them for many other arrangements. Well, if you have your flowers this grouping is easy. Let's begin.